Dear valued customers.
We understand the growing concern surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) across our communities, and our hearts go out to all those who've been impacted. It’s important that we be nimble and respond quickly and effectively to developments around the world while maintaining our commitment to providing our services you safely and reliably. At Sol’exotica, one of our core values has always been to provide clients a clean, sanitized environment in which to use our services.
We’d like to share with you what we’ve been doing in our operations to uphold our commitment to a safe and sanitized environment. We’re passionate about the services we provide and recently we’ve increased the frequency of salon cleanings and surface sanitization. As always, all our tanning units and other spa equipment are sanitized before and after each use.
All Sol’exotica associates follow regular cleaning practices using a specialized disinfectant formulated to work with our business. Plus, we'll continue to clean and disinfect all surfaces and contact points including counter tops, pens, clipboards, keyboards and screens, phones, POS terminal, door handles, walls, tables, chairs and couches.
If you are feeling sick or show any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you refrain from going out and contact your doctor to explore options available to you. Otherwise, please drop in to receive some of the many positive effects UV light, sunlight and Vitamin D have to offer.
We will continue to refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and other Canadian public health agencies to determine the safest course of action for everyone who enters our salons.
This situation continues to evolve quickly, and we will be monitoring it closely. We will reopen when lawfully permitted but it is our corporate policy to always follow Provincial and Municipal guidelines and instructions.
Keeping Clients And Staff Safe
- Continued and detailed sanitization of all counter surfaces
- Detailed sanitization of all counter surfaces including staff touch points (phone, keyboard)
- Detailed sanitization of all customer contact points (pens, clipboards, POS terminal, door handles)
- Limiting sessions to allow for detailed sanitization of tanning room between every session including all touch points and equipment
- Reducing number of appointments to allow for social distancing between clients and/or staff
- Staff handwashing in between every client and room sanitization
- Conforming to the CDC guidelines and not exceeding the maximum number of people permitted in the building at once
- Sessions and appointments will be controlled to minimize salon traffic flow
Our commitment will always be to keep you informed and provide you with the goods and services you love.